Lazy head and sleepy eyes are the two struggles that every busy people have each morning. Just like mornings and breakfasts, these two words also makes anyone want to head back to bed. Busy people would rather skip the idea of having a good breakfast than skipping the time-in in the office. Practically, who would want to be late, right? So everything should be quick and easy, like quick breakfast.
“Have a smile for breakfast, you’ll be shitting joy by lunch”
Breakfast is the most skipped meal of the day, which totally a wrong concept for anyone. Weighing the importance of breakfast and you not being late in the office weighs the same. In fact, breakfast is way more important than you being late. Because skipping a meal in return for few seconds at the office will never do the proper compromise for your body’s sake.
“One should not attend even the end of the world without a good breakfast.”
But if you think that having breakfast would only lead you to be late to your next activity then you are wrong. A lot of options and choices is available in whatever your spare time is. Let me give you an idea of what to prepare for your next breakfast. Do not worry too much because it won’t take too much time to prepare and serve.
1.) Sausage and Cheese Omelette
You will only need a few minutes to finish this, from preparation to serving time.
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp fully cooked sausage crumbles or patty cut into pieces
- 2 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- Beat the egg and milk in a bowl until blended. Add sausage.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Push any uncooked eggs to the center of the bowl and cook for 15 seconds more.
- Keep cooking at 10-second intervals until the egg is cooked.
- Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp of cheese. Fold omelet in half and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
2.) Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich
It might sound like one of those fast food meals, but no! It definitely is not. This one is way healthier than those ones. And come to think of think, you can do it in your kitchen too. Super easy and fast. Enjoy the recipe!
- 4 English muffins
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 8 oz pork sausage
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- Form sausage into 4 patties. Cook in a large skillet in over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes a side. Then, place the cooked sausage patties on a paper towel-lined plate to drain the grease.
- Drain fat from skillet then return to stove and turn heat down to medium. Whisk eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl then pour into the skillet. Then carefully fold eggs over in half.
- In a small bowl, whisk butter until creamy and smooth. Stir in the maple syrup. Toast the English Muffins.
- Assemble according to your personal preference. Microwave for 20-30 seconds to melt cheese then cap with English muffin top. Serve immediately.
3.) Green Eggs and Ham Omelette
Go and grab the greenest meal you could have and surely you will have the most healthy meal ever. Just make sure those greens are edible or else you be like a rabbit or goat out in the wild.
- 2 cups tightly packed curly- or flat-leaf spinach,
- 2 large eggs
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sharp cheddar
- 2 thin slices deli ham
- In a small nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon water over medium-high. Add spinach and cook, tossing, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a colander to drain, pressing out as much water as possible. Finely chop spinach; transfer to a medium bowl along with eggs.
- Whisk to combine and season with salt and pepper. Return skillet to heat and melt butter, tilting to coat pan; add egg mixture.
- Cook, stirring with a heatproof rubber spatula, until eggs begin to thicken, 30 seconds.
- With a spatula, pull edges of omelet in toward the center, tilting pan so uncooked eggs flow underneath.
- Cook until just set, 15 to 30 seconds. Arrange cheese and ham on top of the omelet.
- With a spatula, fold omelet in half. Transfer to a plate and serve immediately.
4.) Avocado Smoothie
If you are on a liquid diet then this recipe is definitely perfect for you.
- 2/3 cup avocado
- Lemon juice
- Honey Ginger
- 1 cup ripe mango
- 1 cup ice Soaked chia seeds (optional)
- For a lusciously creamy smoothie, blend avocado (full of healthy fats and potassium) with lemon juice, honey, ginger, mango, and ice.
- Extra credit: Stir in soaked chia seeds for an omega-3 boost.
Take the guesswork out of staying Young, Fit and Beautiful! Download our 101 Amazing Tips and Secrets, Easy to Understand, Printable PDF Book (Value $47) that shows you exactly the time-tested secrets to help you achieve your goals of LOOKING BEAUTIFUL, FEELING YOUNGER, AND HAVING MORE ENERGY! Click here to download.
Follow us at http://www.instagram.com/mysticknots
Follow us at http://www.instagram.com/hzbeachvacations